You're a client, not a case. A person, not a defendant.
I got arrested. Now what?
1. Call a lawyer.
2. Don't talk about the case.
3. Most of all? Call a lawyer, first. We can save you time, money, and headaches.
Please call me for a free consultation.
That's why you need someone on your side who handles each case personally. Listens. And empowers you with everything you need to give you peace of mind while dealing with criminal issues.
Since 1995, Sandi Pellikaan has represented hundreds of people facing Oregon DUII and criminal charges, as well as those who want to get them off their records. An expert in expungements, Sandi's strict attention to detail and familiarity with the criminal justice system gives you a lawyer with the experience you want - and the strategy you need to give you the most favorable outcome, possible.
Criminal records don't have to ruin your life.
1. Let our expungment expertise work for you.
2. Knowing how each county and municipal court handles these means better outcomes for you.
3. Expungements mean no longer putting your life on hold. Apartment, mortgage, student loan,
professional licensing – get it back by expunging your record.
4. Don’t just hire anyone – hire someone who knows.
Have a question? Worried about your case? Call me for a free consultation. (503) 705-7543